Tuesday 7 December 2010

The treasure

I found a treasure while I was working in the book shop. There was a misterious fashion magazine called Storm, inside I found this:

TRANSITION
Underground Resistance

"There will come a time in your life when you will ask yourself a series of questions.
Am I happy with who I am?
Am I happy with the people around me?
Am I happy with what I'm doing?
Am I happy with the way my life is going?
Do I have a life or am I just living?
Do not let these questions restrain or trouble you
Just point yourself in the direction of your dreams
Find your strength in the sound and make your transition.

Do not spend too much time thinking and not enough doing.
Did I try the hardest at any of my dreams?
Did I purposely let others discourage me when I knew I could?
Will I die never knowing what I could have been or could have done?
Do not let these questions restrain or trouble you
Just point yourself in the direction of your dreams
Find your strength in the sound and make your transition.

There will be people who say you can't - you will.
There will be people who say you don't mix this with that and you will say .
There will be people who will say play it safe, that's too risky - you will take that chance and have no fear.
Do not let these questions restrain or trouble you
Just point yourself in the direction of your dreams
Find your strength in the sound and make your transition."

The Unknown Writer


It seems that it is a song, I loved the lyrics. Anyway, we took some photos in Montjuïc with my friend Elisa (the girl in red), she always says that she looks horrible in photos but I think that she looks lovely! These gardens are really beautiful, we should return there in Spring!




2 comments:

  1. Las fotos son preciosas,adoro tu corona de flores.

    Es estupendo encontrar preciosos tesoros escritos escondidos de esta forma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.... la verdad es que te da mucho que pensar estas palabras...
    a veces me hago esas mismas preguntas y no dejo de comerme la cabeza pensando en posibles respuestas...
    en fin ._.

    ReplyDelete